This person will be working closely with the other Community Managers to acquire and engage with Yahoo! users. He or she will work with relevant team members to manage the community, ensuring that it is healthy, engaged, and feels connected to Yahoo!.Â He or she will cultivate a relationship with power users and moderators through relevant initiatives.
- Daily social and community maintenance work
- Check out and report market trending topics
- Work with editorial team to create discussion topics
- Moderate user-generated content
- Update content across all Yahoo! properties
- Support content seeding for major community products
- Interact with users and help them get familiar with Yahoo! products
- Matrics tracking
- Support off-line community event
- 2-3 years of experience in the Internet industry.
- Familiar with major social and community sites.
- Passionate about online Communities. Actively involved with the community a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- A quick learner.
- High degree of attention to details.
- Strong work ethic, ability to multi-task.
- Self-motivated and push for the best.
If you want to apply, email me your CV at ederic[at]yahoo-inc[dot]com, and I will forward it to our HR team.